Welcome to Veterinary Medical Center of The Woodlands
Curbside Service Available
We want to assure you of our commitment to keeping our hospital open and providing excellent care for your pets. Given the evolving circumstances with COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe and healthy environment for our clients, their pets, and our hospital staff.
Effective immediately, we are implementing the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines for social distancing to decrease the risk of exposure:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath) or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Please utilize our curbside service. Call us at (281) 298-6000 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- End of Life appointments – we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
- Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
- For your convenience, we also have TeleVet, which enables our medical staff to help assess your pet virtually. We connect via TeleVet to talk with you as well as have the ability to share photos and/or video. You can sign up here and we are happy to assist you with setting up your account.
Serving The Woodlands community for over 27 years, Veterinary Medical Center of The Woodlands (formerly Best Friends Veterinary Hospital) is a full-service veterinary hospital providing high-quality medical, surgical, and dental services. We deliver exceptional client service from a team who believes in treating your pets like the valued family members they are. We offer extended hours, urgent and emergency care services, and care for exotic pets.
We are open seven days a week for your convenience and for the welfare of your pets. Our in-house and online pharmacy make refilling and picking up prescriptions easy.