We are Open! Offering Curbside Service and Telemedicine at Veterinary Medical Center of The Woodlands
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. We offer Telemedicine services to help you decide if a visit is necessary. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead or book a Telemedicine consultation and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
• Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
• Ear infections
• Skin infections/parasites
• Urinary tract infections
• Respiratory disease
• Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
• Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
• End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
• It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
• If above does not apply, please utilize our curbside service. Call us at [insert phone number] when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
• For end of life appointments, we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
• Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
• For Telemedicine services, please download TeleVet here. This enables our medical staff to assess your pet virtually and there is the ability to share photos and/or video. Let us know if you need help setting up your account.
Serving The Woodlands community for over 27 years, Veterinary Medical Center of The Woodlands (formerly Best Friends Veterinary Hospital) is a full-service veterinary hospital providing high-quality medical, surgical, and dental services. We deliver exceptional client service from a team who believes in treating your pets like the valued family members they are. We offer extended hours, urgent and emergency care services, and care for exotic pets.
We are open seven days a week for your convenience and for the welfare of your pets. Our in-house and online pharmacy make refilling and picking up prescriptions easy.